So how many times have you savoured the mouth watering delicacies of Tunde-kababs, ofcourse only when in lucknow. As I am most of the time in Delhi (earning a livelihood), I always missed a visit to Tunde Kababs while I visited Lucknow mostly due to shortage of time and length of itenaries.
I was very much pleased when I saw that they have opened a branch of theirs at Delhi's New Friends Colony Community Center (also lovingly known as CC).
With great enthusiasm and curiosity (if the taste would be same), I went down to CC for treating my taste-buds.
I ordered for a plate of paratha-kabab, the taste was great and made me nostalgic of the bylnes of Nazirabad slope in Lucknow where they have their shop. The food here is reasonably priced and tasty of course.
Tundes is now at Facebook with some 2936 fans..go make it a million.
Sunday, March 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Original Tunda is in Chowk, Nazirabad branch was opened just few years back
Thanks for the update but now in CC too Tunda is serving delight :)
Well, for that matter.. let me tell you, a franchisee of Tunde Kabab has opened in Pune as well.
that's good ..so Tunde is expanding both in bussiness and popularity
Tundey Kababi branches are now open in Delhi NCR.
For details, kindly visit "Tundey Kababi" on Facebook.
also visit and check..
http://www.halaljointsindia.com
various options of halal eating places in your location.
Post a Comment